Healthy Streets is a limited company lead by Director, Lucy Saunders.
Every decision we make about our built environment, however small, is an opportunity to deliver better places for people to live in and thereby improve their health.
Whatever situation you are in there is an opportunity to bring in and apply the Healthy Streets Approach.
Healthy Streets Ltd has been established to support the wide range of people and organisations who can make a difference in shaping towns and cities everywhere. These include local and national government policy makers, developers, architects and urban planners, transport planners and engineers, campaigning and advocacy organization, business improvement district and politicians.
Healthy Streets Ltd offers a range of services to help you to do this including:
- Training and workshops
- Public speaking
- Building a bespoke evidence base including the impacts of transport and streets on the health of your population
- Stakeholder engagement including briefings
- Consensus building around the Healthy Streets vision
- Policy development and review
- Advice on strategy and governance
- Develop and implement technical tools for user application
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Design review
- Advice on integrating health into planning and masterplanning
- Street and place assessments