Healthy Streets appears deceptively simple on first glance, delving into the detail unlocks the huge potential of taking this Approach and shows the way.
Healthy Streets Ltd run training, workshops and fieldtrips to suit your needs. These sessions are always participative and fun.
Your training or workshop session will be shaped to meet your needs and will use your local data and examples to make it most relevant to your participants.
Popular workshop topics
- The health evidence behind the Healthy Streets Approach
- The political and strategic context of Healthy Streets
- The 3 levels of delivering Healthy Streets
- How design fits into the wider Healthy Streets Approach
- Getting to know the Healthy Streets Indicators
- Healthy Streets in governance
- Overview of the Healthy Streets toolkit covering tools for making the case, design, implementation, stakeholder engagement and evaluation
- Deep-dive session on individual tools
- Communicating Healthy Streets in words and images
- How the Healthy Streets Approach is embedded in the project life cycle
- On-street assessments of the Healthy Streets Indicators
- Health economic appraisal
- Healthy Streets in business cases